First Aid Training Services
oneSource Health & Safety offer a wide range of first aid courses which are suitable for the education sector. Schools, academies and colleges are able to book places for individual staff on our open courses or can have first aid training courses delivered on their own sites. We can also provide bespoke courses designed specifically to meet your needs.
The type of first aid training staff require will depend upon the outcome of the establishment’s first aid needs assessment. The assessment considers the risks of injury posed by the activities undertaken, the numbers of people affected, and the likely response times of the emergency services. If you need advice on the type of first aid course/s required please contact us.
Why use oneSource for you First Aid Training needs?
- oneSource provides the highest quality courses at great value, exceeding the high standards set out by the FAIB (First Aid Industry Body);
- The experience and qualifications our its trainers is second to none, as they are qualified ambulance personnel or former members of the emergency services with ‘real life’ first aid experience;
- The same great training can be delivered on the customer’s site;
- Only quality resources are used on courses- e.g. Mannequins and the latest books;
- Independent assessors to ensure the consistent quality of our courses;
- Trainers are qualified teachers and have DTTLS qualifications in teaching & assessing. They work to structured lesson plans, using a variety of teaching strategies ensuring students get maximum chance to learn in the way that best suits them;
- All trainers are members of the AoFA (Association of First Aiders) and FOFATO (Federation of First Aid Training Organizations);
- We can design a bespoke First Aid course to suit anybody's needs. e.g. emergency paediatric first aid or other specialist add-ons such as defibrillator operation etc.
The links below will take you to further information on the standard first aid courses for Schools and colleges we offer: