Frequently Asked Questions relating to Schools, Academies and Colleges
We often get asked questions about the management of health and safety in schools, academies and colleges. This page has been developed to answer some of the more common questions we get asked. The frequently asked questions have been divided into two areas to make finding the question you want answered easier to locate. The first section contains questions relating the general management of health and safety in academies, schools and colleges and the second, questions specific to the services provided to educational establishments by the oneSource Health and Safety Team. If you can't find what you are looking for please contact us.
- Who is responsible for health and safety in a school or college?
- What is health and safety competence?
- What is a competent person?
- What do we need to do to manage health and safety?
- What training do we need?
- What is a Safety Management System (SMS)?
- All our teachers are qualified so are we ok?
- What risks are present in schools and colleges?
- We use external contractors,so we are not responsible?
General Service Questions
- How do I subscribe to a service?
- How much do you charge?
- I would like to discuss my school's needs further?